whew. exams and other stress inducing things are over. for now. exams went well, and so did my interview at University College of London! I got in to do medicine! heh!
so now all I need is AAB in my final grades with a pass in any one more subject. Hopefully i can acchieve the grades.
got rejected from cambridge. still got chance in the summer pool, but I dun think I am gonna bother myself too much with that at the moment. focus of my other applications, namely Leceister and King's.
Oh before I forget, must congratulate fawn on her fantabulous achievement. getting a place, plus scholarship at a top uni for med is no mean feat. heh my future doctor partner!!! rmbr we need to go to africa!! ; P
But yea its been an exciting couple of days since after exams. did loads of fun stuff. and caught up with quite a few ppl too!!!
went to watch evita on saturday with family and jialing! that was great. the production was so compelling. ive been basically listening to don't cry for me argentina 24/7. lol. i loved it. ate at japanese restaurant that jia showed us in london also. damn first time in about 7 months that I ate sake sashimi again. it was so good. the proportions were so big somemore. it was jokes la ahahha.
then went to watch smokin aces with friends at romford. drove there. heh heh! gave ppl lifts. in my darling car! lol. 2nd hand! not new lover but nevermind ahhaha!! i still love it all the same!!
but yea we had indian / chinese buffet and watched the movie, which was the most random but funny thing ever. i would want to describe some scenes, but I hesitiate as i am shure some ppl are planning to watch it and I dun want to spoil any suprises. But if u want to hear it from me jus ask me! : D
and next tuesday, watching PORTUGAL v BRAZIL at the emirates! wheeee! can see ronaldo, kaka, ronaldinho, deco, carvalho, juninho. I cant wait!!! it will be so good. going with my family and jiaa again.
I miss singapore! i was talking to estee for a long long time today. felt like the good old days. i never yearned more to just teleport back. aye. but i gotta resist and stay strong!! another bluddy 11 months or so and I will defintely be back!!! : D URGHH!!
Tina Tan! get ready for a surprise tmr!!
anyway thats it for now la. need to sleep. 1 am liao. way past bed time. yawn!!!
hopefully this will kick some life back into the blog!! ; D
take care! missing u all!
NS men...dunno how u gonna see this la huh, but just think about the spanking hot toned body u're gonna have when u come out, and use that to motivate. meanwhile, the fatty self-indulgent slob that is me will keep cheering u on!
| adopt your own virtual pet! |