design'by*blackraeyn;

Monday, April 10, 2006

end of first week of holidays

havnt updated in a while...

do you ever experience this: during the holidays you think you have all the time in the world, and yet as you sit around and laze and whatnot, in a fleeting moment [ ;) ], one week blows past your face...

I think time is such a trickster.

anyhow I got loads of work to get on to. loads. 5 sets of physics exam practice papers. 3 sets of bio ones. 2 sets of chem ones. 4 sets of maths ones.

I feel the nut tightening.

and I still have miscellanous stuff I want to do.

I guess one reason why time drifts away is probably because of the scrubs dvd I borrowed off ollie. 3 seasons. I am nearly done with the 2nd one. that obviously didnt help with my futile grapple with time.

oh west ham charlton game was amazing. nothing short of sensational. my seat was behind the goal, to the left of it, and 3 rows behind the front. how good is that! thanks to season ticket haa! brought my trusty digicam (my dad's technically...) and took tons of pics. and alot of videos. got darren bent dribbling down the wing, rommedhal slamming it against some defenders, aton ferdinand warming up...etc. it was quite amazing watching these superstars in the flesh so close to me. and seeing teddy sherringham walk towards us clapping his hands and all that. it was awe-inspiring. more pics on that soon.

tmr I got work experience. shadowing a doctor for 3 days. from 9 30 - 5 30. bleah. gonna be tiring. but it shld be beneficial. the thing is tho, the hospital where I am attached to, just a few days back, some nurse got stabbed 12 times there and passed away. NHS security needs some bolstering.

tuesday got some concert at night. subway is it? the name of the band. dun really recall.

aaa and manutd today were marvellous. totally overran arsenal. now to catch chelsea...

ooo i watched ice age 2 also. haha it was funny. but i was kinda disappointed with it. i duno why, i was jus expecting more...nevertheless, it tickled me at times.

ok to bed...and more soon. hows tennis tourny? i have no idea. hows everyone? i have no real idea too...

Well I know what I’ve been told
You gotta work to feed the soul
But I can’t do this all on my own
No I know
I’m no superman
I’m no superman

- Lazlo Bane, Superman



jason smacked his bottom at
12:38 am


adopt your own virtual pet!

jason

SAJS
SASS
SAJC
COOPERS COBORN

i love SNOW
i love TENNIS
i love MAN UTD
i love THE THEATRE
i love PLANET EARTH

i hate GOODBYES
i hate EXPENSIVE AIR FARES
i hate CHAVS (AH BENGS)
i hate CHELSEA, REAL MADRID, ETC

Friends

caleb
yuhui
steffie
tina
wayniq
rong
fawn
renling
peiyu
jean
kevin
sebas
hsin
frannie
ian
sherlynn
herngliang
malcolm

Chit Chat!!





Past

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
January 2008


Credits

psychotic-sanity, the designer.
Toastsnatcher, Peachblush
& magicbox for the brushes.
Dorkette, for some codings.
Photobucket, for imagehosting.
Blogskins & Blogger