design'by*blackraeyn;

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

its bin a long time coming...

Happie Valentines Day! love can be found in the most unexpected places!

been really busy! hence the mini-hiatus!

so what was I busy with?

I had two physics courseworks to contend with, and tests and whatever. Courseworks are such time-sapping stuff. Its not necessarily difficult, jus that u need to put in gargantuan effort.

so the first coursework I did was on Light Dependent Resistors. I had to draw graphs, come up with evaluations, etc. that took me three – four days. the 2nd piece of work was on Bamboo. I decided to do presentation on bamboo cause its kinda oriental and unique. No one else will choose bamboo one what. I did 32 slides. which took me kinda the whole wkend. so yeap.

then had maths, physics, biology tests, so yup, a really busy week.

but right now I am enjoying a one week half term break. ahah! one whole week!! not bad eh!!

that gives me time to do other stuff. like writing letters, updating blogs or whatever. which is really good!

hmmm. this summer holidays, have some activities planned:

going newquay for a week with friends. newquay is near cornwall area. gonna be camping in big tents and just doing stuff like fishing, enjoying the countryside, seeing attractions, and drinking. yeap. they are all talking abt getting pissed and whatever cos the beer is really cheap. I think I will refrain from drinking too much. not my thing that. lol.

and hopefully can go music festival in reading. a three day long music festival. got performances from red hot chilli peppers, artic monkeys, joss stone, etc. hopefully I can get tickets ba. they sell out pretty quick.

dun think I can go back Singapore. no money….

valentines day today!! a pretty boring day for me. yeap. whole day at home k!

I am watching this funny show on telly. oh my goodness.

its called BEAUTY AND THE GEEKS.

basically, a reality tv program, with a bunch of dam hot pretty girls (beauty pageant winners, beauticians, hair stylists, etc), and a bunch of very geeky guys.


I cant find any pics of the UK edition of the show that I can use. however here’s one pic of a paired couple in the US edition:

there’s one very very nerdy person in the UK one. u can hav look here if u want:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,5-2006050726,00.html

click on the slideshows to see…haha.

heh heh. the sam quite hot!

lol this geek Edmund right, my goodness. he eats his jam toast in the following manner:

1) spread the jam on a slice of white bread.

2) place another slice of white bread on top.

3) cut it into 4 triangles. however the triangles are not equal. slightly unequal. he cuts the sandwiches like that EVERYTIME he eats jam sandwiches (which is everyday), exactly the same way.

4) the first triangle, the left one, he eats it in 5 bites.

5) the second, the top one, he eats in 4 bites.

6) the third, the right one, he eats in 4 bites.

7) the last, he eats in 3 bites, aft the second bite, he will fold it and chomp it down. before gulping down milk, to give it a strawberry cream sensation.

so cool hor.

lol got one part very funny, they ask the girls to put in body parts and organs into a model of the human body in a certain order. each couple gets one anatomy set. the geek has to stand with his back to the model and the girl and give latin names of the organs in that particular order. the geek can give descriptions of the organs also.

got one girl thot the brain was the intestines. and tried to fit it in abdominal cavity. haha!

another girl thot the liver was the bladder. and tried to fit it vertically at where the bladder was!

cheap laughter la.

I seriously should cut my hair soon I think. its too long. but I like it being long though! something I nvr experienced before in sg!! maybe let it grow another week before I cut?

oh oh I ate outback steak house a few days ago! I know got one in Singapore at millennia walk I think. but I nvr try that one before. wah its dam nice la. the proprietor’s choice (8 oz steak), with cheesy fries and salad. my goodness. I was so full when finished. must go there and eat man (the millennia walk one) I am shure Singapore standards higher.

and yeap my family have begun moving house again! we acquired our new house liao. and now we are shifting stuff from our rented place to our new place. hav to be out of this house by 10th march. yayness. cant wait. got a nice room. the wall colour is like ocean blue. vv relaxing. the kitchen is getting redone…so dam expensive la wah lau. unbelievable.

the rest of the house is generally gonna remain untouched.

oh yea we get a nice nice garden also. but the previous owner plucked out all the flowers and everything already. so we get to plant our own flowers and do our garden up ourselves! I am gonna get some forget-me-nots! they are dam pretty la. and get some cherry tomatoes also. yum…

okie that’s all! more updates soon. and definitely more pictures as well. of the new house!



jason smacked his bottom at
1:15 am


adopt your own virtual pet!

jason

SAJS
SASS
SAJC
COOPERS COBORN

i love SNOW
i love TENNIS
i love MAN UTD
i love THE THEATRE
i love PLANET EARTH

i hate GOODBYES
i hate EXPENSIVE AIR FARES
i hate CHAVS (AH BENGS)
i hate CHELSEA, REAL MADRID, ETC

Friends

caleb
yuhui
steffie
tina
wayniq
rong
fawn
renling
peiyu
jean
kevin
sebas
hsin
frannie
ian
sherlynn
herngliang
malcolm

Chit Chat!!





Past

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
January 2008


Credits

psychotic-sanity, the designer.
Toastsnatcher, Peachblush
& magicbox for the brushes.
Dorkette, for some codings.
Photobucket, for imagehosting.
Blogskins & Blogger